The @lantis School of Communication is built to offer you the breadth of knowledge you need to consider yourself (and to be considered by others) a Master of Communication.
To consider yourself a “Master of Communication” you should have these “Learning Objectives:”
- Understand the major foundations, perspectives, issues, and theories of communication.
- Understand how best to consume new information.
- Effectively analyze and evaluate mediated & non-mediated messages.
- Consume communication critically.
- Determine how best to engage with diverse forms of messaging.
- Understand and produce effective oral, written, virtual, and mediated communication.
- Understand what it takes to put together high-quality teams.
- Understand how communication and information are used in effective decision making.
- Understand how best to use Persuasive Communication and how best to avoid being persuaded if you don’t want to be persuaded.
Communication Skill Levels
- Level 1 Communication Skills – Communication Skills required for all Jobs, Citizenship, and for Parenting. Basic Middle School Graduate
- Level 2 Communication Skills – Communication Skills required for Most Jobs and Parenting. Basic High School Graduate
- Level 3 Communication Skills – Communication Skills required for a specific job.
- Level 4 Communication Skills – Communication Skills required to “Master” a job.
Top Level Communications Curriculum
The Communications Curriculum is designed to provide all the necessary communication skills we all need to thrive in our Hyper-Connected Digital World.
Learn to get the most out of Media by learning to master Media Literacy skills.
Level 1 Communication Skills
Communication skills required for all Jobs, Citizenship, and Parenting.
(Basic Middle School Graduate)
Level 2 Skills
Skills required for Most Jobs and Parenting
(Basic High School Graduate)